Hello, SHINee World in here~~ ^o^

Jumat, 23 September 2011

Key me2day update n UFO


‎[Key] 생일입니다. 여러분 감사합니다. 흐흐. 태민아 내가 생일인게 그렇게 좋니?
[Key] It’s my birthday. Thank you, everyone. Hehe.
Taemin, are you that happy that it’s my birthday?



Key~! Happy Birthday!!! Today is SHINee's member, Key’s birthday and Key has sent us his pictures for fans! Let’s celebrate Key’s birthday together~ :) [from FACEBOOK SHINee STAFF]



SHINee at SM Building after Key's birthday Party




‎[Key UFO] 안녕하세요! 샤이니의 만능열쇠 키입니다! 하하! 올해도 저의 생일을 많이 축하해주셔서 진심으로 감사 드립니다. 이제 점점 성숙해지는 만큼 더 열심히, 그리고 더 노력하는 키가 될게요. 지켜봐 주세요. 사랑해요~! ♥

[Key UFO] Hello ! I’m SHINee’s almighty Key ! HAHA Sincerely thanks for the many birthday congratulatory messages this year too. Now i’ll work even harder like how i gradually mature, and I’ll be the Key who will work even harder. Watch over me. I love you~! ♥

Translate: @byulbit

1 komentar: